CAR FOR SINGLE PARENTS IN NEED PROGRAM
Knibbe Automotive gives 1-2 cars per year away to families that need a hand up. This is our way of giving back to the community.
These cars are fully inspected, repaired, and maintained, and they come with one year of complete repairs and maintenance. These cars are gifts – so we make sure they are immaculate.
How the program works:
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram to hear about when we are doing our next giveaway. Nominate a single parent using the directions below.
How to nominate someone:
Email us your recommendation to email@example.com. Please provide your contact as well. The more information you can give us about why this family could use a car, the better. The information you provide is what we use to pick the recipient. Information might include:
- Number and ages of children
- What kind of family support they have
- Why they need a car
- What they do for work
- What your relationship is to this person
- How they will be able to afford fuel and insurance
- What area of the city they live in
**Please note: we prefer to give the cars to someone in or around the Calgary area**
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the program?
- 1-2 times per year we give a car away to a single parent that is going through a tough time. The car is fully repaired, maintained, and also comes with one year of maintenance and repairs.
How do we pick the recipient?
- As a team, we go through the nominations and vote on who we believe would most benefit from having a car. This is not an easy process!
Is the recipient’s name or information publicized?
- No! We respect the privacy of our recipients. Our team may see the names, but we do not post names, personal information, pictures, etc., on our social media or anywhere else.
How do I nominate someone?
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for information about the next giveaway. We will provide details at that time.
Why do we do this?
- We believe that everyone needs a helping hand at certain times in their lives, and this is our way of giving back to our community.
Can I nominate myself?
- Yes you can. If you do so, please include two references that we can contact.
For more information about the program, you can email us at
CAR MAINTENANCE 101 CLASSES
Stay posted here and on our Facebook Page for our next FREE maintenance classes!
Information about the classes:
If you have ever opened the hood to your car and not had a clue what you were looking at you are not alone!!
Sign up for one of our FREE Maintenance 101 classes and you will have the confidence to:
- Change your own tire
- Check and top-up your own fluids
- Replace your wiper blades
You will also have a basic understanding of:
- How your engine works
- How your brake system works
Make sure that you sign up early as these classes are sure to fill up fast!
** Light refreshments are provided**
354 Railway St W, Cochrane AB. T4C-2E2
open Mon to Fri 8am - 5:30pm
CALL US: 403-932-4420